Cleaning after Construction in West Hartford
- Washing windows (outside and inside) and window frames
- Cleaning all doors and door frames from construction dust
- Wiping all walls from construction dust using swiffer
- Cleaning baseboards and radiators, ledges and other horizontal surfaces from construction dust
- Cleaning all light fixtures from construction dust
- Cleaning cabinets, shelves, and closets from construction dust (outside and inside)
- Cleaning all kitchen appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, stove - outside and inside)
- Cleaning bathroom – sink, shower/tub, toilet, mirror
- Vacuuming all floors
- Washing all floors
- Removing all trash
Standard is the same as deep cleaning, but old grease, and old dust is not present in new constructions; but we anticipate a lot of construction dust, so our focus is on washing this dust on all surfaces around the house, and also on vacuuming and washing all floors (it might require washing the same floor about 2-4 times).
Cleaning Products Options
A client has a choice using products offered by Bright Cleaning Services, or their own cleaning products. When using their own products, we have a basic list of cleaning supplies we need. Bright Cleaning Services understands that the client could have own preferences due to their medical condition, allergies, or simply point of view about the subject. Bright Cleaning Services always respect the client request about using specific cleaning products.