The living space of your loved ones is very important for their health and safety. They may not always be able to keep up with their homes, but you want to make sure everything is all right. Our homemakers can help keep order in your loved ones' homes. They will ensure that everything is clean, fresh, well organized, and safe for household members. These services can be provided separately or in conjunction with our Companionship services.
- Dusting, mopping and vacuuming
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Running errands
- Bathroom and kitchen cleaning
- Grocery shopping
- Planning, cooking, and serving meals
- Monitoring and motivating diet plans
- Medication reminders
We don’t always have enough time to spend with our loved ones even if we want. Seniors need companions so if your elderly loved one is consistently alone, our caregivers can be with them when you don’t have enough time to see them. We can enhance their happiness, independence, and help avoid any feelings of isolation. We would love to provide friendship, support and supervision in social situations, as well as companionship in the home. Our caregivers help the days go by faster and more fully.
These services can be provided separately or in conjunction with our Homemaker services.
- Scheduling assistance with therapy, nurse, and doctor visits
- Positive and supportive personal interaction
- Assistance with meal planning and preparation
- Medication scheduling, pick-ups and reminders
- Assistance with phone calling, TV and other technology
- Enriching recreational activities- art projects, walks, reading and other entertainment
Personal Care Assistance
The Personal Care Assistant is responsible for supportive services that would provide and maintain normal environmental and emotional comforts for your loved ones when they cannot care for themselves. Our assistants will enable your loved ones to live as independently as possible and with the highest possible quality of life.
- Dressing, personal appearance
- Toileting, bathing and showering
- Dental care
- Hair washing and styling
- Meals and feeding
- Walking or assisting with the use of a cane, walker or wheelchair
- Transfers from bed to chair or commode and back
- Changing and washing bed linens
- Enriching recreational activities - art projects, walks, reading and other entertainment